Thursday, December 22, 2011

Emerging Influential

Close to the heels of me being awarded as the Best ENT Surgeon in Bangalore I am being profiled in the series Emerging Influential - People who are trendsetters/changing the lives of people This is a series being carried by DNA Newspaper. That I have achieved these within a short span of literally three years is really a Big Feather in my Cap...

 

 Dr. Kumaresh Krishnamoorthy   
 Fellowship in Head and Neck Surgery (USA)
Fellowship in Neurotology (USA)
Senior Consultant
ENT, Head & Neck Surgery and Neurotologist

Phone:                               91--99002 36819

Appts:                                91-9483964959 
My Website                                My Musings
My Journey                              Testimonials
Twitter                                         Facebook  
LinkedIn                                       Youtube
Pictures                              
           My Professional Facebook Page
Connect with me:
Skype id:              kumaresh.krishnamoorthy
Gtalk                 drkumaresh
Blackberry       26DF796F

Awarded THE BEST ENT SURGEON in BANGALORE

No comments: