Sunday, February 07, 2016

Whenever I listen to music, I will recall you and thank you - Joy of Hearing.


From: Prashanth T R
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: Joy of Hearing

Hi Kumaresh Sir,
I am extremely happy to inform you that now "whenever I listen music, I recall you and thank you".
I just want to share my feelings.
I hope this helps for others who are in confusion as to whom they should consult for their surgery, especially for people who love sound, music, playing instruments etc
I had come to you for a second opinion
after I came to know that I had a big hole on my left ear and have to undergo surgery and its a must.
I wanted to preserve my ear to listen music and decided to under go surgery.
As like others, for a second opinion we googled a lot and but were confused. Then we came to know about you being awarded twice as best ENT and undertaken thousands of surgery. And even making other surgeons failure ones to success.
After we met you, our confusions all got cleared.
My wife asked lot of questions and you answered all patiently.
And we did a hearing test and my loss of hearing was clear.
Finally scheduled our surgery on 26th October 2015
It’s almost 3 months since cartilage surgery of my left ear and my hearing has improved significantly.
Now while listening to music i can notice lot of clarity, richness, differentiate various instruments played. Etc
Now I can hear all the horns sitting in my house.
My many thanks for this significant improvement in hearing.
Like I said "whenever I listen to music, I will recall you and thank you".
My wife also wants to thank you.
I wish you many more awards (Best ENT) in future also.

Thanks,
Prashanth TR

No comments: